This council collaborates with the pastor/parish life coordinator to provide the long-range vision and plan to guide our parish towards a sustainable future.
- To facilitate a process by which the mission of the parish is determined and to serve as stewards of that mission.
- To implement the mission by engaging in pastoral planning, which includes assessing parish needs, identifying resources, determining priorities.
- To collaborate with the finance council to maintain appropriate stewardship in implementing the mission of the parish
Responsibilites of the Council
1. To listen to and represent the wisdom of parishioners and parish staff as part of the planning process.
2. To determine priorites and dvelop a plan for both implementing and evaluating them.
3. To develop goals and objective which further the mission of the parish.
4. To evalulate regularly the goals and objectives of the council and of its subgroups.
5. To recommend policies which are supportive of the mission of the parish.
6. To call forth the gifts of individuals and groups/committess in the parish to carry out its mssion.
7. To cooperate with neighboring parishes in regional planning for the future of the Church in the local area.
8. To collaborate wtih the stewardhip committee to conduct a parish census periodically.
Ellen Sheckler, Vice-Chair (Term 1, Year 3)
Joe Taylor (Term 1, Year 1)
Denise Bock (Term 1, Year 1)
Dan Pavlovich (Term 1, Year 1)
Yvonne Kisch (Term 1, Year 1)
Margo Rottinghaus (Term 1, Year 1)
Mathew Smith (Term 1, Year 2)
Ex-Officio: Pat Molnar, Finance Council Chair
Ex-Officio: Jeff Pavlovich, IC School Board Chair